Photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant Xuzhou covering about 700 acres has the installed capacity of 20MW and is fully owned by China-based GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd. The power plant is located near the city of Xuzhou (Jiangsu province, China).
This is one of the largest PV-objects in China which prevents emitting nearly 20,000 tones of carbon dioxide annually.
- Greater Changhua – offshore wind farm – 900 MW, Taiwan
- Ilanga (Karoshoek Solar Valley) — solar power plant (CSP) — 100 MW, South Africa, 2018
- Perućica – hydropower plant – 307 MW, Montenegro, 1960
- Tsitsikamma – onshore wind farm – 95 MW, South Africa, 2016
- Francisco Pizarro — solar power plant (PV) — 590 MW, Spain, 2022