Photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant Xuzhou covering about 700 acres has the installed capacity of 20MW and is fully owned by China-based GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd. The power plant is located near the city of Xuzhou (Jiangsu province, China).
This is one of the largest PV-objects in China which prevents emitting nearly 20,000 tones of carbon dioxide annually.
- Carnegie Road — energy storage facility — 20 MW, UK, 2019
- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park — solar power complex (PV, CSP) — 5 GW, UAE, 2030
- Vindeby — offshore wind farm — 5 MW, Denmark, 1991
- Nizhne-Bureiskaya – hydropower plant, 320 MW, 2019 + solar (PV) power plant, 1.3 MW, 2019 – Russia
- Kathu — solar power plant (CSP) — 100 MW, South Africa, 2019