Photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant Xuzhou covering about 700 acres has the installed capacity of 20MW and is fully owned by China-based GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd. The power plant is located near the city of Xuzhou (Jiangsu province, China).
This is one of the largest PV-objects in China which prevents emitting nearly 20,000 tones of carbon dioxide annually.
- Ilanga (Karoshoek Solar Valley) — solar power plant (CSP) — 100 MW, South Africa, 2018
- Grigoryevskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 10 MW, Russia, 2019
- Oitis – onshore wind farm – 566.5 MW, Brazil, 2022
- Sheringham Shoal – offshore wind farm – 317 MW, UK, 2011
- Carnegie Road — energy storage facility — 20 MW, UK, 2019