Photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant Xuzhou covering about 700 acres has the installed capacity of 20MW and is fully owned by China-based GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd. The power plant is located near the city of Xuzhou (Jiangsu province, China).
This is one of the largest PV-objects in China which prevents emitting nearly 20,000 tones of carbon dioxide annually.
- Kalundborg Bioenergi – biogas plant – 8 mcm, Denmark, 2018
- Kathu — solar power plant (CSP) — 100 MW, South Africa, 2019
- Puertollano – biomass energy plant — Spain, 2020
- Mérida – biomass energy plant — 20 MW, Spain, 2014
- Ilanga (Karoshoek Solar Valley) — solar power plant (CSP) — 100 MW, South Africa, 2018