Photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant Xuzhou covering about 700 acres has the installed capacity of 20MW and is fully owned by China-based GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd. The power plant is located near the city of Xuzhou (Jiangsu province, China).
This is one of the largest PV-objects in China which prevents emitting nearly 20,000 tones of carbon dioxide annually.
- Ininskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 10 MW, Russia, 2019
- Noor — solar power complex (PV, CSP) — Morocco, 2020
- Nizhne-Bureiskaya – hydropower plant, 320 MW, 2019 + solar (PV) power plant, 1.3 MW, 2019 – Russia
- Kolskaya (Murmanskaya) – onshore wind farm – 201 MW, Russia, 2021
- Oitis – onshore wind farm – 566.5 MW, Brazil, 2022