Southfork – offshore wind farm — 130 MW, USA, 2022
The Southfork offshore wind farm with a capacity of 130 MW will be located 35 miles east of Long Island in the state of New York (USA).
Southfork will interconnect into eastern Long Island where it will deliver power to households under a long-term power purchase agreement with the Long Island Power Authority.
Subject to permitting, further development, and final investment decision, Southfork is expected to be commissioned by the end of 2022.
- Cafayate – solar power plant (PV) – 100 MW, Argentina, 2019
- Perućica – hydropower plant – 307 MW, Montenegro, 1960
- Nawrocko – onshore wind farm – 7 MW, Poland, 2020
- Koudia Al Baida — onshore wind farm — 50 MW, Morocco, 2000
- Cauchari – solar power plant (PV) – 300 MW, Argentina, 2019