Southfork – offshore wind farm — 130 MW, USA, 2022
The Southfork offshore wind farm with a capacity of 130 MW will be located 35 miles east of Long Island in the state of New York (USA).
Southfork will interconnect into eastern Long Island where it will deliver power to households under a long-term power purchase agreement with the Long Island Power Authority.
Subject to permitting, further development, and final investment decision, Southfork is expected to be commissioned by the end of 2022.
- Burzyanskaya – solar power plant (PV) – 10 MW, Russia, 2019
- Carnegie Road — energy storage facility — 20 MW, UK, 2019
- Northwind — offshore wind farm — 216 MW, Belgium, 2014
- Astrakhan region – solar power plants (PV) – 90 MW, Russia, 2017
- Amakhala Emoyeni – onshore wind farm – 134 MW, South Africa, 2016