Southfork will interconnect into eastern Long Island where it will deliver power to households under a long-term power purchase agreement with the Long Island Power Authority.
Subject to permitting, further development, and final investment decision, Southfork is expected to be commissioned by the end of 2022.
- Anholt – offshore wind farm – 400 MW, Denmark, 2013
- Vindeby — offshore wind farm — 5 MW, Denmark, 1991
- Hywind Tampen – floating offshore wind farm – 88 MW, Norway, 2022
- Ilanga (Karoshoek Solar Valley) — solar power plant (CSP) — 100 MW, South Africa, 2018
- Gukovskaya (Kamensko-Krasnosulinskaya) – 198 MW, Russia, 2020