Southfork will interconnect into eastern Long Island where it will deliver power to households under a long-term power purchase agreement with the Long Island Power Authority.
Subject to permitting, further development, and final investment decision, Southfork is expected to be commissioned by the end of 2022.
- Kathu — solar power plant (CSP) — 100 MW, South Africa, 2019
- Carnegie Road — energy storage facility — 20 MW, UK, 2019
- Ilanga (Karoshoek Solar Valley) — solar power plant (CSP) — 100 MW, South Africa, 2018
- Buribayevskaya – solar power plants (PV) – 10 MW, Russia, 2015
- Hornsea — offshore wind farm — 5 GW, UK, 2020