Skipjack — offshore wind farm — 120 MW, USA, 2022
The Skipjack offshore wind farm with a capacity of 120 MW will be located more than 19 miles from Ocean City in the state of Maryland (USA).
Skipjack will interconnect into the Delmarva peninsula where it will deliver power to the residents of Maryland under the 20-year OREC order which was issued by the Maryland Public Service Commission in 2017.
Subject to permitting, further development, and final investment decision, Skipjack is expected to be commissioned by the end of 2022.
- Revolution Wind — offshore wind farm — 600 MW, USA, 2023
- Carnegie Road — energy storage facility — 20 MW, UK, 2019
- Lockett Wind — onshore wind farm — 184 MW, USA, 2019
- Tsitsikamma – onshore wind farm – 95 MW, South Africa, 2016
- Miyagi Osato Solar Park – solar power plant (PV) – 52 MW, Japan, 2021