Dec 10, 2018 – Sener has finished completion of the silo foundation and began to assemble the boiler and biomass processing and treatment system at the low-emission biomass power plant, located in Spain‘s Puertollano, for Ence Energía y Celulosa.
The facility is being constructed by Sener for Ence Energía y Celulosa. The contract covers the design, supply, construction and commissioning of the plant, as well as the operation and maintenance during the first two years of operation.
The facility applies a highly-efficient, regenerative thermodynamic cycle with reheating capability, which includes a furnace with a reheater and a turbine with two bodies – high and low pressure -, as well as several extractions. It is refrigerated using cooling towers.
The plant will enter into operation in 2020.
- Lockett Wind — onshore wind farm — 184 MW, USA, 2019
- Ilanga (Karoshoek Solar Valley) — solar power plant (CSP) — 100 MW, South Africa, 2018
- Ininskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 10 MW, Russia, 2019
- Chkalovskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 30 MW, Russia, 2019
- Hornsea — offshore wind farm — 5 GW, Great Britain, 2020