Dec 10, 2018 – Sener has finished completion of the silo foundation and began to assemble the boiler and biomass processing and treatment system at the low-emission biomass power plant, located in Spain‘s Puertollano, for Ence Energía y Celulosa.
The facility is being constructed by Sener for Ence Energía y Celulosa. The contract covers the design, supply, construction and commissioning of the plant, as well as the operation and maintenance during the first two years of operation.
The facility applies a highly-efficient, regenerative thermodynamic cycle with reheating capability, which includes a furnace with a reheater and a turbine with two bodies – high and low pressure -, as well as several extractions. It is refrigerated using cooling towers.
The plant will enter into operation in 2020.
- Dogger Bank – offshore wind farm – 3.6 GW, UK, 2023
- Sheringham Shoal – offshore wind farm – 317 MW, UK, 2011
- Kolskaya (Murmanskaya) – onshore wind farm – 201 MW, Russia, 2021
- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park — solar power complex (PV, CSP) — 5 GW, UAE, 2030
- Greater Changhua – offshore wind farm – 900 MW, Taiwan