Perućica – hydropower plant – 307 MW, Montenegro, 1960
Sep 19, 2019 – Montenegro power utility EPCG signed a 33 mln euro loan deal with German state-owned development bank KfW to fund the overhaul of three turbines at its 307 MW Perućica hydropower plant.
The Perućica hydropower plant has an installed capacity of 307 MW. It is located in the Nikšić municipality of Montenegro.
For electricity production, the plant uses water of river Gornja Zeta, which flows into Nikšić field on a sidehill between the Nikšić field and Bjelopavlici plains. The useful reservoir is 225 mln cubic meters.
The plant is owned by Montenegro power utility EPCG.
The facility was put into operation in 1960.
In September 2019, EPCG signed a 33 mln euro loan deal with German state-owned development bank KfW to fund the overhaul of three turbines at the plant.
- Aurora – solar power plant (PV) – 150 MW, USA, 2016
- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park — solar power complex (PV, CSP) — 5 GW, UAE, 2030
- Race Bank — offshore wind farm — 573 MW, UK, 2019
- Greater Changhua – offshore wind farm – 900 MW, Taiwan
- Southfork – offshore wind farm — 130 MW, USA, 2022