Neoen and Rekamniar, won a tender launched by the Jamaican Office of Utilities Regulation. Paradise Park delivers to Jamaica’s national utility, the Jamaica Public Service Company Limited, the cheapest electrical power ever produced in the country – with a base tariff of USD85/MWh – through a 20-year power purchase agreement.
The facility was inaugurated in October 2019.
- Yashkulskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 60 MW, Russia, 2020
- Hywind Tampen – floating offshore wind farm – 88 MW, Norway, 2022
- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park — solar power complex (PV, CSP) — 5 GW, UAE, 2030
- Huelva — biomass energy plant — 40 MW, Spain, 2019
- Astrakhan region – solar power plants (PV) – 90 MW, Russia, 2017