Nura — solar power plant (PV) — 100 MW, Kazakhstan, 2020
Jun 17, 2019 – Russian power company Hevel has started construction of the Nura solar power plant with the capacity of 100 megawatts (MW) in the Akmola Region of Kazakhstan.
Photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant Nura with a capacity of 100 MW is being constructed in the Akmola Region of Kazakhstan by Russian power company Hevel.
The project is implemented using own funds and is partially invested by the Eurasian Development Bank (EDB).
Constrcution began in June 2019. The lauch is sheduled for 2020.
- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park — solar power complex (PV, CSP) — 5 GW, UAE, 2030
- Hornsea — offshore wind farm — 5 GW, UK, 2020
- Dogger Bank – offshore wind farm – 3.6 GW, UK, 2023
- Cauchari – solar power plant (PV) – 300 MW, Argentina, 2019
- Fröreda — onshore wind farm — 23 MW, Sweden, 2016