The Netherlands is a country located mainly in Northwestern Europe, a member of the European Union. The European portion of the Netherlands consists of twelve provinces, together with three island territories in the Caribbean Sea it forms a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The capital is Amsterdam.
Netherlands' latest energy market news
- De Nora to supply equipment to Europe’s largest hydrogen plant
- Colombian Energy Minister: Latin America eyes 70% of renewable energy by 2030
- France to build debut plant under European battery consortium
- BNEF: Global clean energy investment falls in H1 2019
- Floating solar projects multiply around globe