Nawrocko – onshore wind farm – 7 MW, Poland, 2020
Apr 24, 2020 – RWE has achieved commercial operation on its 7 MW Nawrocko onshore wind farm in Poland.
The Nawrocko onshore wind farm with a capacity of 7 MW is located near Stettin in Poland. The site comprises 3 Nordex wind turbines (type N117), and it can supply the equivalent of up to 15,000 households with green power.
The site is part of a cluster including the existing wind farms Wysoka I and II. The 25 windmills with a total capacity of about 62 MW will be operated and maintained soon.
German power producer RWE started the construction of the wind farm in 2019, and the facility was finally licensed and achieved commercial operation in April 2020.
- Kolskaya (Murmanskaya) – onshore wind farm – 201 MW, Russia, 2021
- Ininskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 10 MW, Russia, 2019
- Mérida – biomass energy plant — 20 MW, Spain, 2014
- Hywind Tampen – floating offshore wind farm – 88 MW, Norway, 2022
- Dogger Bank – offshore wind farm – 3.6 GW, UK, 2023