The facility was constructed by Sener for Ence Energía y Celulosa. The contract covered the design, supply, construction and commissioning of the plant, as well as the operation and maintenance during the first two years of operation.
The facility applies a highly-efficient, regenerative thermodynamic cycle with reheating capability, which includes a furnace with a reheater and a turbine with two bodies – high and low pressure -, as well as several extractions. It is refrigerated using cooling towers.
Construction started in 2012. The was launched in 2014.
- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park — solar power complex (PV, CSP) — 5 GW, UAE, 2030
- Gukovskaya (Kamensko-Krasnosulinskaya) – 198 MW, Russia, 2020
- Miyagi Osato Solar Park – solar power plant (PV) – 52 MW, Japan, 2021
- Kathu — solar power plant (CSP) — 100 MW, South Africa, 2019
- Lockett Wind — onshore wind farm — 184 MW, USA, 2019