Maloderbetovskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 60 MW, Russia, 2020
Apr 12, 2019 – Russian power company Hevel has started construction of two debut solar power plants in the republic of Kalmykia including the Maloderbetovskaya plant with a capacity of 60 MW.
The Maloderbetovskaya photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant with an installed capacity of 60 MW will be constructed in the Maloderbetovsky district of Russia‘s republic of Kalmykia.
The investment decision on the debut project of the kind in Kalmykia was made by the operator, power company Hevel, in September 2018.
Hevel is to build the first 15 MW stage of the facility in 2019, and the second 45MW stage in 2020.
- Miyako Solar Park – solar power plant (PV) – 25 MW, Japan, 2019
- Cauchari – solar power plant (PV) – 300 MW, Argentina, 2019
- Aurora – solar power plant (PV) – 150 MW, USA, 2016
- Northwind — offshore wind farm — 216 MW, Belgium, 2014
- Empire Wind – offshore wind farm – 816 MW, USA, 2024