Maloderbetovskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 60 MW, Russia, 2020
Apr 12, 2019 – Russian power company Hevel has started construction of two debut solar power plants in the republic of Kalmykia including the Maloderbetovskaya plant with a capacity of 60 MW.
The Maloderbetovskaya photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant with an installed capacity of 60 MW will be constructed in the Maloderbetovsky district of Russia‘s republic of Kalmykia.
The investment decision on the debut project of the kind in Kalmykia was made by the operator, power company Hevel, in September 2018.
Hevel is to build the first 15 MW stage of the facility in 2019, and the second 45MW stage in 2020.
- Ashalim – solar power plants (CSP, PV) – 300 MW, Israel, 2017-18
- Koudia Al Baida — onshore wind farm — 50 MW, Morocco, 2000
- Accra – water desalination plant – 60 thou m3/d, Ghana, 2015
- Aurora – solar power plant (PV) – 150 MW, USA, 2016
- Peyton Creek – onshore wind farm – 151 MW, USA, 2020