Maiminskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 25 MW, Russia, 2019
Apr 1, 2019 – Russian power company Hevel launched the third 5 MW stage of the Maiminskaya solar power facility in the republic of Altai.
The Maiminskaya photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant with an overall capacity of 25 MW is located in the Maiminsky district of Russia‘s republic of Altai. This is the debut facility in Russia based on locally-produced heterostructure solar panels.
The project’s investor and operator is domestic power company Hevel.
Construction of the plant started in May 2017. In September, the first stages of the project were lauched. In April 2019, Hevel commissioned the third stage of the plant with a capacity of 5 MW.
- Ashalim – solar power plants (CSP, PV) – 300 MW, Israel, 2017-18
- Oitis – onshore wind farm – 566.5 MW, Brazil, 2022
- Koudia Al Baida — onshore wind farm — 50 MW, Morocco, 2000
- Maloderbetovskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 60 MW, Russia, 2020
- Asnæs – biomass energy plant — 25 MW, Denmark, 2020