Koudia Al Baida — onshore wind farm — 50 MW, Morocco, 2000
Mar 15, 2019 – MASEN in partnership with Futuren, a subsidiary of the EDF Renouvelables Group, has launched an auction for selection of an EPC constructor to extend the Koudia Al Baida wind farm to 120 MW
Koudia Al Baida onshore wind farm with a capacity of 50 MW was commissioned by ONEE in 2000 to become the first wind power facility in both Morocco and the entire Africa.
In March 2019, Moroccan Agency for Sustainable Energy (MASEN) in partnership with Futuren, a subsidiary of the EDF Renouvelables Group, announced a tender to choose a contractor for extension of the plant to 120 MW.
- Maloderbetovskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 60 MW, Russia, 2020
- Chkalovskaya – solar power plant (PV) – 30 MW, Russia, 2019
- Arkona – offshore wind farm – 385 MW, Germany, 2019
- Miyako Solar Park – solar power plant (PV) – 25 MW, Japan, 2019
- Anholt – offshore wind farm – 400 MW, Denmark, 2013