Mar 15, 2019 – MASEN in partnership with Futuren, a subsidiary of the EDF Renouvelables Group, has launched an auction for selection of an EPC constructor to extend the Koudia Al Baida wind farm to 120 MW
In March 2019, Moroccan Agency for Sustainable Energy (MASEN) in partnership with Futuren, a subsidiary of the EDF Renouvelables Group, announced a tender to choose a contractor for extension of the plant to 120 MW.
- Maloderbetovskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 60 MW, Russia, 2020
- Paradise Park – solar power plant (PV) – 50 MW, Jamaica, 2019
- Ashalim – solar power plants (CSP, PV) – 300 MW, Israel, 2017-18
- Empire Wind – offshore wind farm – 816 MW, USA, 2024
- Hywind Tampen – floating offshore wind farm – 88 MW, Norway, 2022