Sep 24, 2019 – Swiss energy trader DXT Commodities has agreed to buy the output of the 53 MW solar plant being built in Italy‘s Sardinia in a 5-year power purchase agreement with German investment company KGAL and steelmaker ORI Martin.
In September 2019, Swiss energy trader DXT Commodities agreed to buy the output of the plant in a 5-year power purchase agreement (PPA) with KGAL and steelmaker ORI Martin. ORI Martin will then buy the green energy “virtually” from DXT, after it is injected into the country’s power grid, to fuel its steel plant.
The plant will start operation in the second half of 2020.
- Buribayevskaya – solar power plants (PV) – 10 MW, Russia, 2015
- Asnæs – biomass energy plant — 25 MW, Denmark, 2020
- Kolskaya (Murmanskaya) – onshore wind farm – 201 MW, Russia, 2021
- Miyagi Osato Solar Park – solar power plant (PV) – 52 MW, Japan, 2021
- Southfork – offshore wind farm — 130 MW, USA, 2022