Kalundborg Bioenergi – biogas plant – 8 mcm, Denmark, 2018
Jun 21, 2019 – Danish biogas projects developer Bigadan will acquire energy company Ørsted’s 40% stake in the Kalundborg Bioenergi biogas plant.
The Kalundborg Bioenergi biogas facility with a capacity of 8 million cubic meters annually is based in the city of Kalundborg (the Zealand region, Denmark).
The plant processes wastes from production of enzymes by Novozymes and insuline by Novo Nordisk to manufacture biogas and send it to the national gas system. The remainings are used as fertilizers.
In March 2017, Danishenergy company Ørsted and biogas projects developer Bigadan agreed to construct the facility from spring 2017 to spring 2018. In June 2019, Ørsted sold its 40% share in the project to Bigadan .
- Chkalovskaya – solar power plant (PV) – 30 MW, Russia, 2019
- Mérida – biomass energy plant — 20 MW, Spain, 2014
- Azovskaya – onshore wind farm – 90 MW, Russia, 2020
- Sheringham Shoal – offshore wind farm – 317 MW, UK, 2011
- Revolution Wind — offshore wind farm — 600 MW, USA, 2023