The facility’s operator is local power company Hevel.
The Grigoryevskaya plant started sending power to the grid on June 1, 2019.
The projected annual power production of the solar plant amounts to 12.5 million kWh, which will make it possible to avoid 6,500 tonnes of carbon dioxide emissions and save 3.7 million cubic meters of natural gas annually.
- Ilanga (Karoshoek Solar Valley) — solar power plant (CSP) — 100 MW, South Africa, 2018
- Buribayevskaya – solar power plants (PV) – 10 MW, Russia, 2015
- Floating solar projects multiply around globe
- Koudia Al Baida — onshore wind farm — 50 MW, Morocco, 2000
- Asnæs – biomass energy plant — 25 MW, Denmark, 2020