EDF Group (Électricité de France S.A.) is the biggest energy company of France, mainly owned by the state.
In France the company holds a 100% stake in EDF Énergies Nouvelles, which in its turn is the 100% owner of US-based EDF Renewable Energy (the former enXco).
Divisions and dependent companies
EDF Énergies Nouvelles
EDF Renewable Energy
Persons connected with EDF Group
All EDF Group’s projects
Latest and coming events connected with EDF Group
- Mainstream Renewable Power
- Huelva — biomass energy plant — 40 MW, Spain, 2019
- Astrakhan region – solar power plants (PV) – 90 MW, Russia, 2017
- Anholt – offshore wind farm – 400 MW, Denmark, 2013
- Puertollano – biomass energy plant — Spain, 2020