DONG Energy is the biggest energy company of Denmark, the world’s leader in terms of offshore wind power generation. The company mentions transformation of obsolete energy systems into new modern, eco-friendly ones among its major goals.
By early 2016 DONG Energy has completed about 3 GW of offshore wind farms, a total of 6.5 GW of capacities is planned till 2020. The company’s debut offshore project was accomplished in October 2015, the most important market is Germany.
Persons connected with DONG Energy
All DONG Energy’s projects
- Anholt – offshore wind farm — 400 MW, Denmark, 2013
- Vindeby — offshore wind farm — 5 MW, Denmark, 1991
Latest and coming events connected with DONG Energy
- Mainstream Renewable Power
- Aug 30-Sept 1, 2016 — Brazil Wind Power 2016: Wind energy exhibition, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- LeEco LeSEE Super EV – self-driving electric car
- Siemens wind turbines