DONG Energy is the biggest energy company of Denmark, the world’s leader in terms of offshore wind power generation. The company mentions transformation of obsolete energy systems into new modern, eco-friendly ones among its major goals.
By early 2016 DONG Energy has completed about 3 GW of offshore wind farms, a total of 6.5 GW of capacities is planned till 2020. The company’s debut offshore project was accomplished in October 2015, the most important market is Germany.
Persons connected with DONG Energy
All DONG Energy’s projects
- Anholt – offshore wind farm – 400 MW, Denmark, 2013
- Vindeby — offshore wind farm — 5 MW, Denmark, 1991
Latest and coming events connected with DONG Energy
- Toyota Sora – fuel cell bus, 2018
- Tsitsikamma – onshore wind farm – 95 MW, South Africa, 2016
- Honda e – electric car, 2019