Chkalovskaya – solar power plant (PV) – 30 MW, Russia, 2019
Mar 29, 2019 – Russian power producer Hevel has commissioned the 30 MW Chkalovskaya solar power plant in the Orenburg Region.
The Chkalovskaya photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant with a capacity of 30 MW is located in Russia‘s Orenburg Region.
The project’s opreator is power producer Hevel.
The facility features heterostructural PV panels produced at the company’s own plant in Novocheboksarsk. They are 23% more efficient as compared with conventional PV panels. All the other components of the solar power plant including inventors and the framework are also made domestically.
The plant was commissioned and began supplies of power to the grid in March 2019.
- Lockett Wind — onshore wind farm — 184 MW, USA, 2019
- KGAL Sardinia – solar power plant (PV) – 53 MW, Italy, 2020
- Fröreda — onshore wind farm — 23 MW, Sweden, 2016
- Empire Wind – offshore wind farm – 816 MW, USA, 2024
- Miyako Solar Park – solar power plant (PV) – 25 MW, Japan, 2019