The project’s opreator is power producer Hevel.
The facility features heterostructural PV panels produced at the company’s own plant in Novocheboksarsk. They are 23% more efficient as compared with conventional PV panels. All the other components of the solar power plant including inventors and the framework are also made domestically.
The plant was commissioned and began supplies of power to the grid in March 2019.
- Oitis – onshore wind farm – 566.5 MW, Brazil, 2022
- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park — solar power complex (PV, CSP) — 5 GW, UAE, 2030
- Perućica – hydropower plant – 307 MW, Montenegro, 1960
- Cauchari – solar power plant (PV) – 300 MW, Argentina, 2019
- Kalundborg Bioenergi – biogas plant – 8 mcm, Denmark, 2018