Burzyanskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 10 MW, Russia, 2019
Apr 25, 2019 – Power company Hevel will construct a 10 MW hydrid solar power plant featuring industrial energy storage devices, a debut project of the kind in Russia.
The Burzyanskaya photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant with a capacity of 10 MW, fearuring industrial-scale 8 MWh energy storage devices, will be built in Russia’s republic of Bashkortostan until the end of 2019.
Domestic power company Hevel is the project’s operator.
The region currently uses single-line 100 kilometer power transmission line going from the city of Beloretsk to the settlement of Starosubkhangulovo. The Burzyanskaya plant will operate both together with the grid and authonomously.
- Maloderbetovskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 60 MW, Russia, 2020
- Ashalim — solar power plants (CSP, PV) — 300 MW, Israel, 2017-18
- Kalundborg Bioenergi – biogas plant – 8 mcm, Denmark, 2018
- Ininskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 10 MW, Russia, 2019
- Lockett Wind — onshore wind farm — 184 MW, USA, 2019