Burzyanskaya – solar power plant (PV) – 10 MW, Russia, 2019
Apr 25, 2019 – Power company Hevel will construct a 10 MW hydrid solar power plant featuring industrial energy storage devices, a debut project of the kind in Russia.
The Burzyanskaya photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant with a capacity of 10 MW, fearuring industrial-scale 8 MWh energy storage devices, will be built in Russia’s republic of Bashkortostan until the end of 2019.
Domestic power company Hevel is the project’s operator.
The region currently uses single-line 100 kilometer power transmission line going from the city of Beloretsk to the settlement of Starosubkhangulovo. The Burzyanskaya plant will operate both together with the grid and authonomously.
- Arkona – offshore wind farm – 385 MW, Germany, 2019
- Ashalim – solar power plants (CSP, PV) – 300 MW, Israel, 2017-18
- Race Bank — offshore wind farm — 573 MW, UK, 2019
- Hywind Tampen – floating offshore wind farm – 88 MW, Norway, 2022
- Azovskaya – onshore wind farm – 90 MW, Russia, 2020