Burzyanskaya – solar power plant (PV) – 10 MW, Russia, 2019
Apr 25, 2019 – Power company Hevel will construct a 10 MW hydrid solar power plant featuring industrial energy storage devices, a debut project of the kind in Russia.
The Burzyanskaya photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant with a capacity of 10 MW, fearuring industrial-scale 8 MWh energy storage devices, will be built in Russia’s republic of Bashkortostan until the end of 2019.
Domestic power company Hevel is the project’s operator.
The region currently uses single-line 100 kilometer power transmission line going from the city of Beloretsk to the settlement of Starosubkhangulovo. The Burzyanskaya plant will operate both together with the grid and authonomously.
- Paradise Park – solar power plant (PV) – 50 MW, Jamaica, 2019
- Kolskaya (Murmanskaya) – onshore wind farm – 201 MW, Russia, 2021
- Noor — solar power complex (PV, CSP) — Morocco, 2020
- Kathu — solar power plant (CSP) — 100 MW, South Africa, 2019
- Revolution Wind — offshore wind farm — 600 MW, USA, 2023