Burzyanskaya – solar power plant (PV) – 10 MW, Russia, 2019
Apr 25, 2019 – Power company Hevel will construct a 10 MW hydrid solar power plant featuring industrial energy storage devices, a debut project of the kind in Russia.
The Burzyanskaya photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant with a capacity of 10 MW, fearuring industrial-scale 8 MWh energy storage devices, will be built in Russia’s republic of Bashkortostan until the end of 2019.
Domestic power company Hevel is the project’s operator.
The region currently uses single-line 100 kilometer power transmission line going from the city of Beloretsk to the settlement of Starosubkhangulovo. The Burzyanskaya plant will operate both together with the grid and authonomously.
- Miyagi Osato Solar Park – solar power plant (PV) – 52 MW, Japan, 2021
- Oitis – onshore wind farm – 566.5 MW, Brazil, 2022
- Nura — solar power plant (PV) — 100 MW, Kazakhstan, 2020
- Gukovskaya (Kamensko-Krasnosulinskaya) – 198 MW, Russia, 2020
- Yashkulskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 60 MW, Russia, 2020