The Burzyanskaya photovoltaic (PV) solar power plant with a capacity of 10 MW, fearuring industrial-scale 8 MWh energy storage devices, will be built in Russia’s republic of Bashkortostan until the end of 2019.
Domestic power company Hevel is the project’s operator.
The region currently uses single-line 100 kilometer power transmission line going from the city of Beloretsk to the settlement of Starosubkhangulovo. The Burzyanskaya plant will operate both together with the grid and authonomously.
- Astrakhan region – solar power plants (PV) – 90 MW, Russia, 2017
- Kochubeyevskaya – onshore wind farm – 210 MW, Russia
- Koudia Al Baida — onshore wind farm — 50 MW, Morocco, 2000
- Nizhne-Bureiskaya – hydropower plant, 320 MW, 2019 + solar (PV) power plant, 1.3 MW, 2019 – Russia
- Ininskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 10 MW, Russia, 2019