Despite the on-going economic crisis, Brazil remains one of the most promising markets in terms of wind energy. According to the state-developed 10-year energy expansion plan, the amount of installed wind capacities will rise to 23.9 GW by 2024 (about 11% in the energy mix).
- Fröreda — onshore wind farm — 23 MW, Sweden, 2016
- Amakhala Emoyeni – onshore wind farm – 134 MW, South Africa, 2016
- Solar Energy Holding (GK Energia Solntsa)
- Paradise Park – solar power plant (PV) – 50 MW, Jamaica, 2019
- Choshi — offshore wind farm — Japan