Bloomberg New Energy Finance or BNEF is a division of Bloomberg corporation devoted to the topics of renewable energy and new types of resources and transportation. The company provides sophisticated analytical data in the segment and offers a variety of portfolio investment services. In early 2015 it employed about 200 investment specialists in major world’s capitals.
BNEF provides to its clients a great number of financial, economic, political analysis products, as well as the news feed, market state overviews and a huge database of the world’s renewable energy assets, investments and companies. The company uses the experience and the base of its parent company Bloomberg.
BNEF's latest news
- BNEF: Global clean energy investment falls in H1 2019
- BNEF: Steel industry to transit to hydrogen fuel
- BNEF: New Energy Outlook (NEO) 2019
- BNEF: Electric Vehicle Outlook 2019
- Wind Hits Record Highs: 62 GW of Wind Capacities Installed by 2016