The Amakhala Emoyeni onshore wind farm with an installed capacity of 134 MW is located near the town of Bedford in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. It consists of 56 Nordex 2.4 MW wind turbines.
The facility comprises five commercial farms with Cennergi having long-term lease agreements with each of the landowners of the farms. Cennergi owns 95%, the Cookhouse Community Trust owns 2.5% and the Bedford Community Trust owns the other 2,5%. The power plant operates under a power purchase agreement (PPA) with Eskom.
Exxaro purchased the rights to the project from Windlab in 2011, before the launch of Cennergi. Cennergi then submitted the project in the Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme (RE IPPPP) in March 2012. Cennergi achieved financial close of the project in May 2013, and the construction commenced in June 2014. The project was launched in July 2016.
- Nawrocko – onshore wind farm – 7 MW, Poland, 2020
- Kolskaya (Murmanskaya) – onshore wind farm – 201 MW, Russia, 2021
- Nizhne-Bureiskaya – hydropower plant, 320 MW, 2019 + solar (PV) power plant, 1.3 MW, 2019 – Russia
- Chkalovskaya – solar power plant (PV) – 30 MW, Russia, 2019
- Maloderbetovskaya — solar power plant (PV) — 60 MW, Russia, 2020