ABB is a global company with the headquarters in Zurich (Switzerland), one of the world’s leaders in energy and automatization technologies. ABB currently performs operations in over 100 countries.
In March 2017, ABB and US-based developer of chargers for electromobiles EVgo launched a debut state-of-the-art expertimental high-voltage charging station for electric vehicles in the United States. The High-Power fast charging system, manufactured by ABB, features a maximum charging rate of 150 kW, providing a charge which is three times faster than what is available today. The installed system has the potential to reach charging speeds of up to 350 kW with an upgrade.
Latest and upcoming events connected with ABB
- Sept 21-23, 2016 — AIREC 2016: Renewable energy congress, Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Sept 20-22, 2016 — Asia Power Week 2016: Renewable energy exhibition, Seoul (South Korea)
- Aug 30-Sept 1, 2016 — Brazil Wind Power 2016: Wind energy exhibition, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Aela Energía
- Solar Energy Holding (GK Energia Solntsa)
- General Motors / GM
- Mainstream Renewable Power
- DONG Energy